- Don't touch the paint. I did. (Is it cheating to use contractions?)
- Mom said all Jimmys were bad.
- Dad left. I didn't miss him.
- Grandmother heard music and played it.
- Grandfather's toothpick was an everpresent fixture.(Am I cheating with compound words?)
- Cookie jars make noise when opening.
- Friends stay when the pool's closed.
- I married Jim. He's not bad.
- Four girls later, we are blessed.
- Home is the place to be.
This post was inspired by this link: The Kelly Writer's House_ Six Word Memoirs
Not Quite What I Was Planning : Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure
Write A Memory In Six Words
Don't Touch the Flowers
Use a Pencil